Sorry I haven't updated this for a little bit, we are busy just trying to adjust and I just don't find much time to sit at the computer. We can't believe Kara will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. It's already going by so fast. Kara has had lots of visitors and we thank all of you that have made a special trip just to see her.
Last weekend Steve, Adri and Mya Douma came and spent the weekend with us. We had so much fun with our girls. I'm sure many of you have seen pictures of Mya and Kara already but I'll post a few also. They were so cute together. Too bad we don't live closer to them, they would for sure be spending lots of time together then. Kara also got to meet her cousin Willemina who is only 3 months older than her. She's a big girl compared to Kara but is so cute!
We have been doing really well and loving every minute of it. It's defiantly hard to get stuff done these days but I'm trying. She's doing great and continues to sleep well most nights. She had a Dr. appt the other day and weighs 9lbs and 12oz! That's 2 pounds since she left the hospital! We hope that trend slows down!



Our little dolls!
.jpg)
Not sure if this was a smile or gas at the time! We did get her to smile today but didn't have the camera ready..jpg)
Kara and Willemina gettin to know eachother!

0 comments:
Post a Comment