Sunday, January 18, 2009

Clapping Kara

I couldn't resist taping this.  Kara all of sudden loves to clap and dance whenever music comes on.  It's adorable!  She also just started waving too so now she waves at everything.  The funny thing is she won't wave at you if you are waving back, she only waves when you are walking away.  I guess that makes sense!  


It's always amazing what Kara finds at her eye level....who would have thought?
She loves to stand now.  I've seen her pull herself to a standing position once but I think it was at the perfect level for her to do so.  We did lower the crib yesterday just in case.

2 comments:

the doumas said...

That is hilarious! Mya doesn't clap much, so I say that's the Douma side showing!

Ken & Corrine said...

I love these videos. They make us laugh! She is such a doll.