Here are some cute pictures I was able to get of Kara. I couldn't resist doing at least one tutu picture....Tom wasn't too thrilled but as long as she was wearing a shirt it would be okay then. Kara has her arms up in these pictures because she was actually dancing since we were singing a song to get her to smile. Kara got her first top tooth last week and we are seeing signs of 3 more to come. So Kara decided she hates baby food now and only really eats food that she can pick up herself. Fine by me! Now I just have to be creative in coming up with meals for her. We had a follow up appointment yesterday with her Doctor and the ear infection is STILL there. I was so disappointed. So we are back on antibiotics and the Dr. said if it's not cleared up after this, then she has to get a 3 day round of shots and if it's still not cleared up then we will consider tubes. I'm all for tubes at this point, I would rather be done with the antibiotics. So we'll see what happens, in the meantime I really don't think her ears are bugging her so I'm very thankful for that!
Happy 11th Emily!
6 years ago

2 comments:
It had been a few days since I checked your site...what great pictures! I LOVE the feet picture...it is precious. So sorry Kara is still dealing with an ear infection...it must be her weak link! We miss having you guys here, and so enjoyed our time with you. Hopefully we'll see you next month?
kara is getting so big. She is too cute and i love the tutu ones :)
Post a Comment