Wow, my baby is 1 year old today! People always say to enjoy it because it goes so fast and it sure does!! We had a great day today, Kara was even excited as she decided to wake up at 5:45am this morning. She must have sensed it was the big day or something! Her party started at 10am and my house turned into complete chaos as 14 kids under the age of 3 were in my house! It went very well though and I'm glad I did it. We had a great time and after about 2 1/2 hours the kids were done I think. Kara fell asleep instantly after they all left. There was no way we were going to get all of the kids together to take a picture so I took a few action shots! Overall we had a great day and we especially thank our Heavenly Father above for such a beautiful and healthy child and the wonderful year He has given us! God is so great!!
I let Kara have at it with a cupcake. She was very clean with it, she doesn't like sticky fingers... I understand!
Brayden was opening Kara's gift from him while Kara was busy opening up the card.
It was safest to have the older kids eat their cupcakes outside, even though it felt like a 100 degrees out there!

2 comments:
happy bday to kara! her party looked adorable. good luck moving!!
What a beautiful party for a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment