Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And Summer Begins....

Well I feel like summer has officially begun.  It has finally been warm enough to enjoy a few days at the swimming pool and we are looking forward to many more ahead.  I don't have pictures yet at an actual swimming pool but for a few days Kara enjoyed the blow up pool in the backyard.  Unfortunately it only lasted about a week, good thing it only cost $10.  She starts swim lessons next week which I am looking forward to.  I know she'll hate it but hopefully she catches on and is on her best behavior!  Trevin is still the happiest little guy and smiles and giggles all the time.  He just wants to see what's going on all the time and is so content when Kara is around him.  Although he doesn't like it when Kara cries because he will curl his lip and start crying too.  So sad but so cute!  


Enjoying the exersaucer these days.  
This picture was taken on Grandpa Prin's 99th birthday.  So special! 

1 comments:

the doumas said...

I love the pictures! Especially the one with your Grandpa- how special. The new one on the side of Trevin is just precious!