Somehow summer has been going by way too fast. We have enjoyed many fun swim days and Kara loves it. She is a little dare devil in the water, going down the slide at Aunt Sheri's and attempting to jump off the diving board. We've learned to always have her floaties on and she does really well with keeping them on so far! Kara continues to make us laugh everyday, sometimes I think she knows way too much for a 2 year old. She loves to carry on conversations and her new favorite word is "why?" Last week she was talking and playing by Trevin and she looks at me and says "I talking to God." So cute how at so young God is working in her heart already. Later she told me that Trevin was talking to God too. We can never eat a meal without praying and we even pray before we eat snacks too at times. She never forgets! I am so overwhelmed with joy when I hear these things from her!
Trevin, well he just continues to get chubbier. At about 20 lbs we are quickly going through his clothes and the poor guy had to go to church with his shorts unbuttoned cause it was too tight otherwise. Elastic is the way to go now. He is starting to roll all over so I'm sure the weight gain should slow down....we hope. He is the happiest baby though and full of smiles. He is growing up on me way too fast!
We try to take a walk everyday, both kids love it.
Eating his fingers instead of his cereal. He is so messy when he eats.

0 comments:
Post a Comment