Kara Jaelyn Koolhaas
arrived on
May 19, 2008 at 7:51pm
8 lbs, 8 oz, 20 inches
We just got back from the hospital around noon today and I knew I better add some new pictures as soon as possible. Plus we are so excited to show off our precious little daughter. We are doing really well and it feels so good to get out of that small hospital room. Kara is doing great, she is a very content little baby and we love having her around. We can't imagine life without her now. She is so alert at times and loves to just look around with those big blue eyes.
As for me I'm feeling pretty good and with the help of Tom and my Mom I think I should have it pretty easy the next few days. I just have to learn to take things a little big slower. Enjoy the pictures and I'm sure from here on I'll be updating them quite often.








3 comments:
Aww! She's so adorable! I think she looks like a good mix of both of you :) so far anyways! I can't wait to see her!
Congrats Laura! She is beautiful. Adri said everything went well. Enjoy these first few weeks-they fly by!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! We'll be praying for a quick recovery for you.....so glad that your mom is there to help you out.
Looking forward to seeing more pictures in the future!
love, Alisa and Jay
Eugene, OR
Post a Comment