Well we are still anxiously waiting for something to happen. I had my Dr. appt yesterday and nothing is really going on so we just have to wait and see. The Dr. suggested I get induced tomorrow, my due date, and with some good advice from some people we decided to just wait it out a little bit. It sounds like if I don't have it by Monday he will probably schedule an induction early next week. I guess he feels the baby doesn't need to be in there any longer than it has to. I on the other hand want to see if I can naturally go into labor.
So we have a hot week ahead of us out here in Tulare so this should be fun, I'm talking like 100 degree weather! Otherwise I still feel pretty good and am trying to stay active and keep my mind busy. Tom is doing his best in trying to keep me entertained cause the days get kind of long sometimes. We hope the next post will an announcement and please keep us in your prayers that everything will go well and that a healthy baby will arrive soon.
Happy 11th Emily!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment