Well Kara is only 1 month away from being 1 year old!! I'm excited but I'm so sad, I really can't believe how fast it is going. Since it's 100 degrees out here in Tulare (record highs....lovely) we've been spending a lot of time inside and I've been able to get Kara to finally use her walker. That thing was kind of dangerous a month ago for her. She's figured it out and knows how to control it now. Today she actually stood on her own for me and took one step towards me, but wouldn't do it again. She has a confidence issue and the second she realizes she's not holding onto anything she drops to the floor. If she's focused on something though then she'll stand for a little bit on her own. I'm sure she'll start walking before I know it!
I really love the age she is at, everyday she's learning something new. Now I can tell her to go find her silky and pacifier and she does! She also has learned what a monkey says and makes a funny monkey sound, I'll have to get that on video sometime. Although she is good at throwing little temper tantrums once in a while and lets just say her Daddy always gives in. She already has him wrapped around her finger and he knows it!

4 comments:
how cute! i love the end how she sits down and laughs. i can't wait to see her again, it makes me sad that they're growing so fast.
Wow, she is really growing up! I love how she sits down at the end and lets out a little laugh--SO cute! Enjoy your day--even though its supposed to be hot again...
Dave does the same thing with Dayna. Such suckers for their little girls. You'll have to teach her to tell him that you need to go shopping, more likely you'll get what you want if it comes from her! haha
Kara is SOOO cute! She'll be walking soon enough! AJ had the same confidence issues, plus he knew he'd get there faster if he crawled! He was 14 months before he finally walked! But, I did get those "walking wings" to help w/ the confidence and 3 days later he was walking on his own!
Post a Comment