Happy Easter to everyone! We had a very quiet day, eating leftover pizza and taking a 2 hour nap....all of us! I know, it's kind of depressing but we had a sick child on our hands all weekend so it was best that we just stay home. We did go to church this morning and had a great service with beautiful music and Kara got to sit with us in church since I didn't want to put her in the nursery. She loved the music too! What a blessing it is to serve such an awesome Savior! I thought I better post a few pictures up of Kara in her Easter dress for the Grandma's, she really wasn't in the mood for pictures but we got some that were cute.
Checking out her Easter basket, full of empty Easter eggs!

1 comments:
how cute!! i love her easter dress, where'd you get it?
Post a Comment