Last week all of Tom's family was able to get together for the first time since Christmas. Lots have changed since, Andrew was born and 3 of Tom's brothers are engaged. So the family is growing! The cousins all had a great time together playing in Grandma's pool. Kara likes to test me by the pool, she walks right along the edge and once in a while dips her feet in. I'm surprised she hasn't fallen in yet. On Thursday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium which was a lot of fun. So here are just a few pictures of this past week.
I also started work a few weeks ago and I am really enjoying it. I'm working in the recovery room and only working 8 hour shifts instead of 12. I'll probably just work 1-2 days a week which will be perfect! It's a lot different than the ER but it's a good different. The people I work with are so nice and mostly Christians which is a HUGE change from my last job. Hopefully I continue to like it!
Also I'm sure you all know that Tom and I are expecting another baby due around February 25! So I have about 6 months to prepare for that and then things will get a little crazier. We feel so blessed though! Kara I'm sure will have a little hard time adjusting, she's definitely spoiled being the only one around. I like to think she is preparing herself because lately she is obsessed with babies and walks around with her doll almost all day. She even insists on bringing it to bed. She can have her baby and I'll have mine!

2 comments:
Congratulations to your family. I didn't know the good news until I just read it. Take care!
Courtney Weatherman
hi Laura,
Super cute pictures. It sounds like you had a great with the family. How exciting for your family. Hope you are doing well. Kara is too cute and getting so big.
Amber
Post a Comment