Sunday, October 4, 2009

I know it's been so long since I've updated this blog.  It's so hard lately to sit by the computer for more then 5 minutes without Kara getting into every possible drawer or climbing on top of the desk and actually sitting on my keyboard!  So I'll try to give you a quick update on what's happening here!  I've been feeling really good lately so I've been busy painting some bedrooms and working a few extra days.  Work is going great and am really thankful I found that job.  It's perfect for a Mom with a 1 year old and one on the way!  Tom is enjoying the dairy life and is very busy with that.  We have three weddings to look forward to in the next 6 months, Tom's three brothers are all engaged, so we begin with one in two weeks out in Milwaukee.  We are really looking forward to heading out there, especially during this time of year!   Kara on the other hand just keeps on going and is one active little girl.  She talks all the time now and is learning new words every day and most of the time everything begins with Mom or Mommy, like she has a story to tell me. She's actively climbing onto everything but surprisingly, she is very cautious about getting back down....thank goodness!  I love this stage though, well I've loved them all, but just how quick she picks up on things truly amazes me.  I definitely need break time once Tom gets home from work!   Here are just a few random pictures of her this past week.  

Kara's new face, well Daddy taught her that. 

0 comments: