I can't believe Christmas is almost here. This is my absolute favorite time of year and it seems like it's coming and going way too fast! Last year I was pregnant at this time and I remember thinking then that next Christmas we would have a new addition to our family and that it couldn't come fast enough. Now that time is here and we have a beautiful little girl to share Christmas with. We are sooo grateful for that! She definitely is the best gift ever!
On another note, Kara has been doing great. She's keeping me very busy and is really getting into everything. She is also very noisy. She loves to scream when she wants attention.....a piercing scream. It drives Daddy crazy! The worst is when she does it in the store. I used to be that person that would get so annoyed by that, well now I have one of my own! When she's not screaming she loves to say "ba ba ba...". This we love, except when it's 5am but we still can't help and smile when we hear that. Here are some pictures from today. We did some Christmas shopping so of course she had to wear some Christmas clothes and then I met up with some friends for lunch.
The pictures below is Kara and Brayden. This is who she gets to play with while I'm at work. I think she loves to watch Brayden and doesn't let him out of her sight!



1 comments:
ok, I've heard a few people say that Kara and Mya look alike and I never thought so until these pictures! The first and the last one, especially!
Post a Comment