We had a great time over Christmas with family. We spent Christmas day with the Koolhaas side and the next day with my side. It was very busy with all the kids together but so much fun to see them all play with each other. Kara loved to play with the box and wrapping paper of course but she is enjoying the new toys now at home!
On Saturday Tom and I were able to leave Kara with Grandma so we could go wine tasting with Jay, Melanie, and Danny which was a really fun outing. That night Tom and I went out to dinner together to celebrate out 3rd anniversary while Beppe watched her. We thought we better take advantage of the free babysitting! This was the first "date" Tom and I went on since before Kara was born! It's funny how much a kid changes your life!
It was a very busy weekend and once again we are glad to be home and have things back to normal! Unfortunately Kara has come down with a cold and we discovered she also has her first ear infection at a Doctor visit this morning. She had to get the flu shot and the Dr checked her ears and noticed the beginning signs of a double ear infection. So I was happy we caught that on time before she's completely miserable. Here are some pictures of our Christmas celebrations.
The Koolhaas cousins, poor David wasn't so happy to take the picture!
The Bylsma cousins

0 comments:
Post a Comment