Mya and Kara got to spend some time together this past weekend.
They are sooo cute together!
Our Little Elf getting into all the presents!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, I can't believe I've found your website. I was just surfing around a little bit and found this blog. And what's more: I see you have a beautiful baby girl. She looks só cute, what a blessing! And you, Tom and Laura, look good to! Long time no see!
Wish you a merry xmas and a very happy 2009!
'Groetjes' from Holland, Riëtte (also from Erik and the kids)
Tom and I got married on December 30, 2005. On May 19, 2008 we were blessed with the arrival of a beautiful girl, Kara Jaelyn. On February 16, 1010, our son Trevin Jay was born. God has blessed us with so much and we are so thankful for all the blessings He has given us. Kara and Trevin are such a joy to have around and we love every minute we have together as a family.
1 comments:
Wow, I can't believe I've found your website. I was just surfing around a little bit and found this blog. And what's more: I see you have a beautiful baby girl. She looks só cute, what a blessing! And you, Tom and Laura, look good to! Long time no see!
Wish you a merry xmas and a very happy 2009!
'Groetjes' from Holland,
Riëtte (also from Erik and the kids)
Post a Comment